I was thinking of topics to write about and I figured I’d write a post about myself. Not just any post, but a post about some things that even my closest friends don’t know about me. Ready to read about my inner weirdo? If not, close this out right now or accept your fate and be scarred by my weirdness forever!!!! You have been warned!!
Still there? ok… Here we go!
- I subconsciously rub my feet together before I sleep, and while I sleep. I first realized I was doing this after I woke up with sore legs and ankles. I thought it was just because I slept in an awkward position, but then my mom came in my room one night and literally slapped my feet and almost scared me to death as she yelled at me in a mix of bisaya (a Filipino dialect) and English to stop rubbing my feet together.
- I like to put ice cubes in my ramen noodles. I have legit reasons for this, one is I’m usually at the point of starvation when I decide to eat so it helps cool the soup down faster, and two is because I burnt my tongue really bad while I was eating some ramen that my friend cooked once and I never want that to happen again. If that has never happened to you, imagine using your tongue to put out a 3 wick candle. Yes, it hurt that much!
- I strongly believe I was born in the wrong era. If you were to ask me what kind of music I love the best, I would tell you that I am a 70’s child reincarnated. I absolutely love music from the 60s and 70s. If you take a second to really listen to music from back then, you’ll notice how genuine it is and how the lyrics are just genius (it may be because most of them were high while writing), and don’t let me start yapping about 70s fashion!
- I have the habit of counting to 10 when I wash my hands. This is not my fault. I blame this on my kindergarten teacher. You see, we had a song, we sang that song (the counting song) whenever we’d wash our hands, and it stuck with me forever, only I don’t sing it anymore because that would be extremely awkward in public bathrooms, so I just count to 10 in my head.
- I LOVE cheese and Burritos! Cheese is life! No explanation needed!
- My hands mysteriously develop into a waterfall of sweat when I’m nervous. This has always been a problem. It started when I was a kid and just never went away.
- I love watching documentaries and crime/murder mysteries. No, I’m not a psychopath! I just find them interesting and intriguing.
- I love video games, and I collect figurines and toys. I don’t want to say I’m obsessed, but touch my toys and you’ll have to CASH ME OUTSIDE, HOW BOW DAH!
- I HATE ONIONS WITH ALL MY HEART! Onions, I believe were the devils way of pulling a prank on us! I swear he put onions in the ground so he could laugh at the first people that tried to eat one raw! But then people got smart, and started cooking them while saying, “Not today Satan! I’ll put some secret batter made of unicorn tears and fairy dust on these babies and make them into the most popular appetizer at Outback steakhouse, the Bloomin Onion!”
- I love Every.Single. Rambo Movie. I can literally quote lines from each movie like I was in it. Sylvester Stallone is my hero!
So there you go! By now you probably think that I am by far the weirdest person on this Earth huh! I warned you, but you decided to keep reading, so it’s your fault! haha!
Hope you enjoyed reading this!!